Maintenance of Metal Watchband
If you often wear a metal watchband and regularly sweat or engage in water sports, the band can easily become rusty. We recommend using a small amount of soapy water to clean the metal of watchband. If the watchband is especially dirty or stained, use a soft brush to clean it and a clean, dry rag to thoroughly wipe off any excess soapy water.
Real Leather Watchband Maintenance
- Avoid putting the leather watchband in water. If you plan to often wear the watch in the water, we recommend using the balata or stainless steel watchband, as the leather watchband is prone to damage from prolonged contact with water.
- If you wear the leather watchband for a long time, the color of the leather will change in darkness gradually. This is a normal phenomenon and is not cause for alarm.
Stainless Steel Watch Case Maintenance
The stainless steel watchband can prevent chemical oxidation, but if you often sweat or engage in water sports, this band can easily become rusty. With normal use, you should check and clean the band every 1-2 months, using a small amount of soapy water to clean it. For especially dirty or stained bands, use a soft brush to clean it, then dry the watch thoroughly with a clean, dry rag.
Waterproof Watch Style
- The Three Atmospheric Pressure (3ATM - 30m) waterproof watch can be used in clear or rainy weather. Avoid immersing in the water.
- The Five Atmospheric Pressure (5ATM - 50m) waterproof watch can be used in the swimming pool or normal, everyday situations.
- The Ten Atmospheric Pressure (10ATM - 100m) waterproof watch can be used in swimming, diving, or any water sports.
Screw-type case back
The case back of MEDOTA watches is screwed on closely and water-proof. It is normal if the angle of logo and lettering on the back may be at different angle of surface. If you have problems with the inevitable situation, MEDOTA suggests you to NOT purchase the products.